Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Multimedia

My computer used to stand very close to my television. I was able to work on my computer and watch tv at the same time.



Since most programs on television do not require much of my attentention, these two things go together surprisingly well. The problem is that in my new house, my computer isn't located that close to my tv. Luckily I can use the laptop from work. I can operate that machine from my coffee table, which is stands before my television.

SO, problem solved, you might think, but that is not the case: my coffee table doesn't have an internet connection...



But the solution is very simple: an extension cord...


With this, I can even acesss the internet from my dinner table...

I'm now able to work, surf the internet, update my blog and watch television, all simultaneously.

[ and once in a while you see something verrrrrry strange... ]


Stange lads, those Finnish rockers...

At this very moment the Eurovisie song contest is being held. The performers from Finland must have thought that they could try to do something new...

[ well, they have succeeded in doing that... ]



[Edit] OH MY GOD, the Finnish have won... [/Edit]

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back