Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Todays highlight

When I came back from school when I was still a little boy, you where always asked the same question: "How where things today..?". You then always gave the same response: "Fine...".



Now-a-days nobody asks me this question when I come back home. Sometimes this is a shame, because you really want to tell someone about your day. But most of the time it's just as well. If someone would ask you, you might realize that you haven't done anything interesting that day...

[ like today... ]

The highlight of the day was probably the fact that at some point the coffee machine ran out of cups. You needed to place a plastic cup yourself in the machine before you could get your coffee or tea.

[ normaly the machine automatically provides the cup... ]


Self-service today...

I hope something interesting happens real soon. Otherwise I won't have any stories to tell if someone asks me about my day...

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back