Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Going home

The flight back to Amsterdam only leaves late in the afternoon. I spent the largest part of the day in a park doing nothing. It gave me the opportunity to have a look at the damage to my Harry Potter book. One of my fellow travellers also wanted to read the last part in the series. I decided to tear out those sections I already read, so we could enjoy the book together.

In the end I removed the first 250 pages. At that time I finished the book and I could give the remainder of the book to my travel companion to finish.

[ and carry the book in het backback... ]


Harry Potter and the loose pages...


In the Greenlandic wilderness, I couldn't be bothered shaving. After two weeks of hiking I had accuired a completely new look.

[ don't worry, the beard has completely disappeared... ]


But I had to experiment with it before it was gone...



That was it for this trip report. Bigger photo's can be viewed on Flickr.com...

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back