Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Digital TV (2)

I called with UPC to cancel my never used digital TV subscription. They promised me to mail a special box I could used to sent the box back. No problem...

[ wow, that sounded easy... ]

I waited for the return box to arrive. Today I found it on my doormat. I immediatelly started to fold the box together so I could quickly and neatly return the digital TV boxset.


Something tells me this won't fit...

As soon as I realized this was not going to work, I called UPC. I explained that I would love to get creative and make it fit, but than I couldn't guarantee that it would arrive in working condition. The helpful UPC call service lady talked me out of trying, she would make sure I was sent a bigger returnbox...

[ I will wait patiently... ]

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back