Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Monday, March 27, 2006

Daylight savings: grrr

I really do not like daylight savings. Not only are you deprived of a whole hour worth of sleep, you're also brought of balance for at least a day or four. Every part of your body is telling you it's one hour earlier later than it really is.



The most obvious example of my daylight savings jetlag are my fixed 'going hungry' times. At precisely four five o'clock I was craving for my four o'clock breadroll...




Oh no, my exactly one hour overtime snack...


Joris, you were right about the fact that there really was a fierce wind blowing outside. And you couldn't manage to stay on your bicycle, was almost blown off your socks and you did crash your bike into mine. But as you can see at the above post, that was not important enough to blog about today...

[ mmm, I did mention it now, oh well... ]

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back