Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Barry White

It all started with an itching throath last night. By the time I woke up this morning, I found my whole throath aching and swollen...



Coughing was painful and (if I really tried) I could produce very unsavory bits of yellow slime...

[ I will leave out a more graphic description... ]

When I arrived at the office I felt like the object in the below picture.


A wet, weak teabag...

I had to call quite a lot of people in the morning, and my voice had gained a very nice, deep and raspy quality. People I spoke didn't recognize my voice. And when I closed my eyes and started humming quietly, I sounded just like Barry White.



[ mmmm, you're the first, mmmmy last, mmmmy everything Uh-uh... ]

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back