Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

King of spam-mails

Unsolicited emails (spam), they will drive you crazy. I recieve somewhere between 15 to 20 messages that will try to lure me into something. The good thing about these messages is that their subjects are either so recognizable or predictable that you will throw them into your virtual bin without even opening them...

[ beware if you mail me: use a clear subject..! ]

This got me thinking: which subject should you give your email that will garantee the recipient to open it, even if it has all the signs of being genuine spam...

ANd this is the winning subject:
There's a pudding in your top drawer...
Come on, admit it, you'll open an email with that subject...


And this is how that would look...

Driblets [1]

Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

what a strange universe you live in! But it's always nice to see a bit of the old office furniture again. I can only dream of such shiny things now I'm away from the glorious mother ship.

Reaction time 08 February, 2007 11:06

 

Leave something behind

<< Back