Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

No stamp required

Sometimes they drive me mad. Special offer here, switch to this, make use of this... All kinds of incitements to buy new products and services. Beside the glossy leaflet with smiling models that are trying to sell something, there often is a return envelope included.

[ to make it extra easy, no need to use a stamp... ]

I've realized you can also use that envelope for something else. I use to just threw it in the old paper bin, together with the leaflet, but I stopped doing that last year. Thanks to the free postcards you can find in bars, you can easily sent someone a nice card. Completely free of charge!

[ add a cheerful text, put in the free return envelop and you're ready... ]


This one I posted in December 2006...

So if you also want to sent someone in a random mailroom some nice mail, you know what to do now...

Driblets [1]

Blogger Martijn thinks...

Today I posted two envelopes. One to the Dutch railways, one to the Amsterdam water company...

Reaction time 05 September, 2007 00:26

 

Leave something behind

<< Back