Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Toilet mystery

Two Televisions in your room, OK, but two toilet rolls..? I wouldn't be me if I didn't investigate. But no matter what I tried I couldn't find any differences.

[ not in texture, color, humidity, size of sheets, softness, taste..? ]

Why two..? They spin the same ways, both hang on the same side (so no left and right handedness). Why..?


Why two, do you see a difference..?

During breakfast, people thought it might have to do with one of them being the spare roll, but that explanation is too simple (I mean, which one is the spare..?!). Maybe they're there to be able to wipe with two hands at the same time...

[ or with two persons, if someone else also has to go really bad..?! ]

The meeting agenda has been changed quite a bit already. A meeting that was originally planned on wednesday has suddenly been moved to today. And I still needed to finish a presentation for that meeting. So I needed to find some time and space to complete it. The only available room with an internet connection and power socket required me to work fast; it would be used by another group soon.

[ and I didn't want to get into an argument with those guys... ]


10:45, I had exactly 45 minutes, better hurry up...

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back