Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Monday, October 29, 2007

Winter light

With daylight savings in effect, the sun doesn't only rise earlier, it sets sooner too. I now have to turn on my lights when I cycle home in the dark.

[ and exactly today my rear light decides to quit on me... ]


I've had it, I'm done...

Not being able to see what the issue was, I took a big wrench when I came home and detached the complete light from my bike (what a hustle, almost hidden bolts, sheer impossible angle to manouver the wrench). When I finally manage to remove it I tok it in my kitchen. In that light I spotted a tiny tiny screw. After unscrewing that I could easily replace the batteries inside.

[ why don't I spot these things right away..? ]

With a now functional rear light in my hand all I needed to do was to get it fixed to my bike again. And I thought it was difficult to get it off my bike...

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back