Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day of travel

Today I spend the whole day to travel to Wrexham, Wales. The day started with a pleasant surprise, I ran into an old highschool friend at the airport. She was just about to leave for the States for 2 years to do research into what it's like to be a daddy mouse in California.

[ good luck and have fun Trynke..! ]

After a short flight to Birmingham I changed from one small train to the next. Boy o boy, they have some strange timetables here.

[ small diesel powered trains that go every three hours... ]


The service from Chester to Wrexham isn't very frequent...

Tomorrow is the first of a series of user tests. The rest of this week I'll be traveling to different location in Wales for more tests. I mostly see the Welsh countryside through a train window...


I was treated to a beautiful sunset on the way...

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back