Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

UPC is sweet!

Wow, never thought I would say this, but UPC is sweet! The movie with the challange to find me has been successful!

[ I was called the same day by Jasper from the webcareteam... ]


Everybody loves the webcareteam...

With the help of my UPC customer number I mentioned in the movie they were able to trace me and call. Jasper explained to me what I should do to get rid of my digital TV box.

[ all I need to do now is find time to actually do it... ]

And what dit we learn? If you ever have a problem with UPC, save yourself the trouble calling an expensive 0900 nummer to receive a sub-optimal answer. No, you should try the following:
  • Start your own blog

  • Share your UPC problems with the world

  • Patiently wait for Jasper (do leave your customer number)
Jasper, thanks again!

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back