Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Digitale TV (3)

Hahahahaha, UPC is so adorable! It appears they have special staff that browses the internet in an attempt to pro-actively help people. Through my last UPC post (see post of yesterday below) someone used the comments (in Dutch) to give the follwing reaction:
Dear,

From your story I deducted that the administrative termination of your unused mediabox has already come into effect. The only thing you need to do is return the box. Since the box is still in its original packaging, and the returnbox is only meant for the box and remote control, you can also return the box in its current state.

Please return the box to:
antwoordnummer 6000
3600VA Maarssen

I hope I sufficiently informed you.

WIth kind regards,

UPC

Webcareteam


Reaction from the 'webcareteam', I get all warm inside...

Dear 'webcareteam', I really appreciate that you've read my blog and have taken the effort to respond to my post. I'm afraid I have to disappoint you. I'm unable to consider your response as an official answer to my problem. Your helpdesk promised me to sent me a bigger box, a box I'm still waiting for.

Also, the response number (antwoordnummer) you mention in your comment doesn't correspond with the response number printed on the return stickers I received together with the too small box. I therefore have to conclude that I haven't been informed sufficiently.

[ but I really appreciate you trying to repsond in this way... ]

Ps. I you ever respond in this fashion again, please stop calling yourself the 'webcareteam'. I'm really sorry, but with a name like that it's hard to take you serious. I now have the lovely image of you at work. With your colleagues in a big room, sweet insence smells, tranquill music, colourful tie-dye t-shirts and 'free hugs' for all during lunch breaks...

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back