Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Goodbye cakes

From the responses to my previous post(er) I realized that me leaving the project yesterdag was somewhat of a surprise to many. Since I'm not a big fan of leaving, I'd rather go very quietly. Maybe this time I did it a little bit too quiet.



I did bring a whole shipment of deliciously small cakes, but wasn't in the mood to go round the office to hand these out. You then have to tell everyone that it's not your birthday, but that this time you are really leaving...


They are especially nice with the tea from the machine...

Today I am thinking about sneaking in the office on a friday afternoon and persay some people to get out of the office and have some drinks...

Driblets [1]

Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

there are some of us here who wouldn't need too much persuasion!

Reaction time 21 April, 2006 11:16

 

Leave something behind

<< Back