Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Cheeseburgers

Which idiot has invented this: cheeseburger? And I do not mean those soggy hamburgers with a slice of cheese on the burger. This time I'm talking about a piece of cheese in a breadcrumb coat. You can bake it and eat it together with potatoes and vegatables

[ creating a typical Dutch meal: meat burger, potatoes and veggies... ]



But what was the product developer thinking when he created the cheeseburger? Did he think the cheese would stay in the breadcrumb coat when you bake the thing..?


Cheeseburgers in the frying pan, start baking...

Cheese will not be controled. Before the coat has turned golden brown and crispy, the cheese has strated melting and is oozing its way out; it looks really messy!



Is there a way to do this right? Do I have to freeze the burgers first and then bake them quickly? Or should I eat these things cold? I'd really appreciate any tips, I really like these cheeseburgers...

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back