Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Museum night

I should have know this venue could sell out. And no tickets were sold at the door.

[ luckily the public library was open... ]

Beautiful building, the new library in Amsterdam. It reminded me of the inside of a spaceship you see in science fiction series like Star Trek. White, little bit sterile, spaceous and everything brand new...


In the cellar they even had a real Krullevaar...

After visiting the library (and reading a book: Lila and Snowbal) I took an evening stroll past all the museum night events I had planned to visit. Now I only saw the outside of musea (and lots of people queuing to get in), next year I need to realize to get a ticket before it sells out...

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back