Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Reading issues

Hahaha, I have a very strange reading problem: I always read funnier things than what is actually printed...



I spotted an ad on the front page of an old newspaper today. The ad promoted all kinds of cosmetic treatments for one of those hightech beauty farms. The ad itself was pretty boring, but being a fast and sloppy reader, I read something completely different...

Sometimes it's hard to read...

Although I noticed quite quickly that I was mixing up the words from one sentence to the other, my beauty farm was much more interesting:

Superman, are you through using those irritating x-ray vision eyes? No worries, we'll remove them policlinically!



Do you also hate being in a room with very intelligent people? Let us fix your problem in less than 5 minutes!



Have you come to realize that those perfect pearly whites are out-of-fashion? Just stop by for a free dental aging treatment...

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back