Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Friday, February 10, 2006

Computer problems

Just when I was getting some work done, my computer freezes.



Well, freezes.., it was behaving in a very strange manner. It did respond to some of the commands I gave him, but totally ignored others. So, as an experienced Windows user I knew what to do: you restart your computer.

[ and you restart it again, and again... ]



After trying about anything I could think of (including complaining about it outloud), it suddenly daunted on me that all the actions that were not working where left-mouse click actions. And believe it or not: my left mouse button had broken down...

[ and the mouse was brand new: less than 2 months old... ]

Stupid mice...

The mouse was giving me the friendly "Click" sound when I was pressing the button, but the signal failed to reach the computer. After plugging in a spare mouse, I was ready to go, problem solved.

[ I wonder if Dell gives any garantee on its mice... ]

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back