Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tub-O-meat

I do not consider myself to be a big meat eater, I sometimes call myself 'part-time vegetarian'. Although I generally like dishes that contain meat, once in a while you encounter something that makes you wish you were a 100% herbivore...



I had that feeling when I opened the fridge at work today and came face to face with a big package of meat salade. The stuff was not looking good. It was bright pink gunch in a ridiculous large plastic tub. It had big, easy to read letters on the side: Beef meat salade.

Enough meat salade to feed a small army...

As you might have guessed, my mouth started to water seeing that much meat to be eaten...

[ note: that last remark was ment to be cynical... ]

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back