Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Friday, February 03, 2006

10 year jubilee

Last wednesday, we one of my collegues was having a jubilee. He managed to keep the same job 10 years in a row, so he received a well deserved bouquet of flowers.

[ and a colorful decorated office room... ]



Congratulations Frans!

Today, the jubilee was celebrated with a dinner in Haarlem.

[ that's Haarlem in the Netherlands, not Harlem... ]

The restaurant was an 'all-you-can-eat' stir fry. Since I like to eat oriental food, I tried four different stir fry dishes (curry, pepper, san suan and Chef special).



After finishing those four plates, it was time for dessert..! It took three trips to the fresh fruit and icecream department before I called it a day.

[ I was sort of really, really full... ]

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back