Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Monday, June 05, 2006

Broken bicycle

Grr, I was on my way to the office today when my bike broke down.



All of a sudden my Bruno didn't allow me to turn the pedals anymore. Only a few loud 'bangs' and an afwul grating noise, but no forward movement. I do not think my bicycle chain has run of the sprocket, but what is causing this malfuncion is beyond me.

[ I'm not a bicycle repairman... ]


These pedals are not doing what they suppose to do: pedal...

I parked Bruno in front of the bicycle repairwoman shop today (it was closed today because of Pentecost monday). Tomorrow morning I wil go in and ask if he can be fixed. I cycle with Bruno since 1987, so you could say I'm sort of attached to that bike...

[ we shared many beautiful miles together... ]

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back