Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Friday, February 29, 2008

Bridgend...

I cannot surpress a big smile while walking through this hotel. They have booked a room in a golf resort in Bridgend. My room has two kingsized beds and a complete setting corning overlooking he first hole of the course.

[ the taps are gold plated and the corridors adorned with suits of armour... ]


My cosy bedroom...

Yesterday I took an evening walk over a dark golf course (had a real Blair Witch feeling to it). When I came back at the hotel, all doors were closed.

[ luckily I found a bell to ring and they let me back in... ]

Because the hotel is not near any other facilities, I stayed in the hotel-pub to have some dinner. Having difficulty choosing which dessert to take, I', going to try them all. Yesterday I tried the white chocolate cheesecake and the apple pie, today I'll go for the lemon tard and the sticky toffee pudding...


Sticky toffee pudding, mmmm...

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back