Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

English tea

I skipped the complete English breakfast this morning. Although I like to eat lots, I do not really want to do so in the morning.

[ tea and toast was more than enough for me... ]

I am familiar with the English style of tea and I have learned to directly remove any teabags. I was a bit surprised to find three teabags in the small pot...


Three teabags for very black tea...

After the tests I walked back home to the hotel. Despite the strong wind the weather was good, and Wales is just to beautiful not to explore by foot. Back in the hotel I quickly left my stuff and headed to the beach.

[ unfortunately it was complete dark when I arrived... ]


Just readable in the dark: to the beach...

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back