Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Candy count (2)

I have discovered a new hobby: counting candy. This time I choose dropstaafjes (color coated licorice pills). My assumption was that each color should have (about) the same amount of sweets in a bag.

[ or is one color more popular than another..? ]


The results of the count...

The results were a surprise to me:
79 black
51 red
46 yellow
45 blue
43 orange
37 white
29 green

In total the bag contained 330 dropstaafjes, but black was the most common color.

[ unlike my previous black-white experiment... ]



I really need to repeat this experiment. I refuse to believe that the differences between the color is as great as this in every bag. Luckily I do like these sweets, so eating lots of them is no problem.

Oh, just to be completely complete, I counted the below white siamese 'twin-sweet' as two separate sweets...


Looks more like a piece of chewing gum than a dropstaafje...

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back