Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Couch potato

To finish a project I had to complete some work over the weekend. I was asked to come up with a proposal to organize and display information in a special way on a website. I had already spend some time behind the computer, trying to get it right, but I couldn't figure out how to group all the available information.



That was when I decided to go for an old low-tech solution. All the pieces of information that needed to be presented on the website were written down on small pieces of paper. I sat down on my couch and shuffled the pieces of paper around until I was satisfied.


Paper information architecture...

[ and I then quickly moved back behind the computer to work on it further... ]

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back