Even a small driblet can create something grand...

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Birmingham Airport

Today I arrived home from Wales. In the morning I took a short walk over the golf course. The first part of the 18 hole course was quiet, but some holes later I encountered some golfers. Fearing for my life I left the course as fast as I could.

[ golf balls go really fast and they seem to appear on the course out of nowhere... ]


A part from the danger, the surroundings were beautiful...

[ I took the train to Birmingham International Airport... ]

Upon arriving on the airport, my flight was announced as delayed by approximately two hours. Too bad I had to hand back in the mobile modem, otherwise I could have done some surfing.


KL1430, 3 hours of patience...

[ oh, as you can see I've posted the pictures... ]

Driblets [0]

Leave something behind

<< Back